* This giveaway has been closed*
Fondbites first anniversary is round the corner and thats time for celebration Yay… A giveaway is nice part of celebration and to make it bigger this time, there are going to be 3 winners!!! And to make it even better its open to all this time and no geographical limitation. So come on all, do participate and help spread the word with your friends/family 🙂 .
Could’nt think of something unique for gifting again they are cookbooks for keepers. First winner gets ‘Modern Classics Book 2 – Donna Hay’, and the other 2 winners get ‘Easy Chocolate’ and ‘Simply Baking’, all of them have perfect recipes covering a wide range.
Our first lucky winner gets
In the Modern Classics series, Australia’s bestselling food writer Donna Hay takes the food from the past we love the most and makes it irresistibly new. Then she looks at what’s the best of the new and turns it into a cooking classic.
In Modern Classics Book 2, Donna brings back trifle, lamingtons and vanilla slice, but gives them a great modern twist. Then she introduces biscotti, muffins and sugar grilled fruit, the new breed of sweet treat.
The second winner gets
Appealing chunky format * Recipes and design show simple and attainable dishes * Packed with 100 recipes written in a clear step-by-step format * Recipes are accompanied by beautiful photography of finished dish; many also feature step images * Aimed at all home cooks looking for simple everyday dishes. Includes ‘Family Cakes’, ‘Sensational Slices and Bars’, Scrumptious Small Cakes & Cookies’ and ‘Delicious Desserts’. Recipes ranging from honey almond cake, pear ginger cake, banana lime cake, bars, blondies, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, scones, cheese cakes, pies and tarts and a lot more. I have been using it for a year now and every recipe is promising and fuss free!!
And the third winner would be getting
Lots of recipes & photos in a big format *Lists simple and attainable dishes* Packed with 101 recipes for everyday eating, contains ‘Gorgeous Cakes & Cookies’, ‘Sensational Slices & Small Cakes’, ‘Indulgent Desserts’ and ‘Special Treats’. Includes recipes from Double Chocolate Gateau, Mocha Cheesecake, Blondies, Meringues, Lamingtons, Pudding, Pie, Souffles and anything that is chocolatty. To add to all this, every recipe I tried from this book were a success!
How to enter the giveaway:
1. Main Entry (Mandatory): Like us on facebook (Fondbites, Facebook) and leave a comment on this post, saying that you did so.
If you have already liked us, just leave a comment here saying that you have done it.
Need extra entries?
2. Follow us on twitter (Fondbites, Twitter) and leave a comment on this post, saying that you did so.
3. Follow us on pinterest (Fondbites, Pinterest) and leave a comment on this post, saying that you did so.
- Open to all, this time.
- The giveaway ends on 4th March 2013, Monday at 6 PM.
- Once the giveaway is closed, three winners will be chosen using random.org.
- When you leave your comment, make sure to enter your email to help me contact you.
- I will contact the winner via email and for further correspondence to deliver the giveaway prize.
- You have until 6th March 2013, Wednesday to claim the prize, or I will have to choose another winner.
Thanks for passing by and wish you Good Luck
And the winners are:
1. Henu Abichandani
2. Barath Thirumalai
3. Abha Kohli
This giveaway is not sponsored by any third-party but is solely administered by Fondbites. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.