When its winter time, we would love to drink cold things hot. Delicious chocolate drink with sprinkled chocolate shavings are great to have hot on a cold evening. It is very simple to make and you can get your kids something favourite in minutes!
- 50 gms plain chocolate, chopped
- 300 ml milk
- chocolate curls, to decorate
- Place the chopped chocolate on a heat proof bowl.
- Place milk in a heavy bottomed saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Once the milk starts boiling, pour the hot milk over the bowl of chocolate and leave for 2 minutes letting the chocolate to melt.
- Whisk well until the chocolate and milk are combined and smooth.
- Pour into warmed mugs or cups and decorate with chocolate curls.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from: Easy Chocolate, Love food