When you are passionate about nuts, go for this. Nuts by themselves are highly nutritious and this makes a treat of nuts in the form of chocolate. I bet, your kids who do not love to eat whole nuts are going to go crazy about this.
- 100 gms bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 100 gms milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
*Nuts could be any combination of your choice
- Place bittersweet and milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- Place the heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and keep stirring until the chocolate melts and combines well.
- You could as well melt the chocolates in microwave on high power for 30 minutes , take out stir and microwave again for 30 seconds if not melted fully.
- Roast the nuts separately.
- Put the nuts over the melted chocolate and mix well using a spoon.
- Let it stand for sometime, until the chocolate thickens and is not runny.
- Take a plate and place butter paper on it.
- Using a spoon, scoop out and place heaps of the nuts on the butter paper.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and remove from butter sheet and store in airtight container.
Recipe adapted from: Easy Chocolate, Love Food