Here are 3 reliable natural sources of egg replacements that can be used in most of baking recipes like in cakes, cookies or brownies. They are not suitable to be used in sponge cakes, breads, custard or few others which might not give the desired results.
Each egg can be replaced with the below replacements
1. 1/4 cup of pureed silken tofu
2. 1 tablespoon of flaxseed powder soaked in 3 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes and then processed in small jar mixie for a minute until wobbly.
3. 1/4 cup thick hung curd
4. 1/4 cup pureed fully ripe banana
If any recipe calls for more than 1 egg, you can use combination of the above replacements. Also if a recipe calls for 2 eggs or more, using the hung curd replacement for both the eggs might make the batter too moist and results wont be as desired. Such cases, use flaxseed powder replacement for one egg and thick hung curd replacement for the other egg. Or you can stick to using flaxseed powder replacement for both the eggs. Silken tofu, though a bit expensive serves the purpose and gives better results.
* Not all recipes behave the same with natural egg replacers. You need to understand how much moisture each ingredient would bring to the batter and prepare your replacements accordingly
* There are certain ready egg replacers in market and they can also be used as per the manufacturers instructions
* These replacers CANNOT be used in recipes where eggs are separated and where whites are beaten up to stiff peaks