White chocolate frosting tastes the best as it has melted white chocolate and gives best finish when covering up a party cake or topping any cupcakes.
- 7 oz (200 gms) white chocolate, grated
- 1 teaspoon of granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place the grated white chocolate and milk in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is melted fully without any lumps. Set aside to cool.
- Place the cream in the bowl of your beater and beat until creamy. Add granulated white sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture and beat again until very stiff peaks.
Adapted from: Simply Baking, Love Food